Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Error Message Warehouse Builder:
Error Message Warehouse Builder: [message #93306] Tue, 22 June 2004 02:04 Go to next message
Swaroop
Hi,

For one of our projects , we r planning to use Oracle WarehouseBuilder and in this process, I have created a RuntimeRepository. The owner wud be O1.

I have created a target schema in the same DB and the user for that is U1.

When I create the runtime repository connection, in the props,

I give the user name as U1 and the RuntimeRepOwner as O1.

But this is giving me a problem. I get an error code RTC-5324, 'The runtime access user is not asociated with specified runtime repository. Pls use the OWB runtime repository assistant to resolve this problem'

Can some one guide me in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Re: Error Message Warehouse Builder: [message #93327 is a reply to message #93306] Wed, 14 July 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
croK
I'm sorry to bother you, but i'll take this opportunity to ask you something: are you implementing OWB v3?. we are trying to migrate metadata from OWBv3 to OWBv9i. If you know something or somebody could you please contact me?. I'm looking for somebody who experienced that kind of migration.
Thank you.
Re: Error Message Warehouse Builder: [message #228278 is a reply to message #93306] Mon, 02 April 2007 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subhahsini
Hi,

I also facing the same problem.

have u got any solution for that?

if u have solution please give me reply.

Thanks&Regards,
Subhahsini
Re: Error Message Warehouse Builder: [message #228438 is a reply to message #228278] Tue, 03 April 2007 01:21 Go to previous message
shanthkumaar

hi ,

Quote:
subhahsini>>>
have u got any solution for that?

This thread is nearly 3 years old.
i doubt that you will get a feed back from the OP.

regards,
shanth.
Previous Topic: double quote character
Next Topic: parallel row code option
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:11:15 CDT 2024