Home » Infrastructure » Other Operating Systems » Do Oracle 9i server installation requires license (Oracle 9i server, AIX)
Do Oracle 9i server installation requires license [message #428681] Thu, 29 October 2009 08:10 Go to next message
sanei05
Hi,

I need to install Oracle 9i/10g server in my AIX machine. Do I required to have license or can I download it for free and install.

Pls.Urgent
Re: Do Oracle 9i server installation requires license [message #428736 is a reply to message #428681] Thu, 29 October 2009 13:19 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Did you not read what's been written on the Download page of the Oracle Technology Network?
OTN
Free to download, free to learn, unlimited evaluation time

All software downloads are free, and each comes with a Development License that allows you to use full versions of the products at no charge while developing and prototyping your applications (or for strictly self-educational purposes). In some cases, certain downloads (such as Beta releases) have licenses with slightly different terms. You can buy products with full-use licenses at any time from the online Store or from your sales representative.
Previous Topic: connecting to Oracle 10g from OS390 using SQLPLUS/LDAP
Next Topic: UTL_FILE on VAX VMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:54:47 CDT 2024